There is a short film on our homepage at http://sharedlivesplus.org.uk.
See State of Shared Lives in England for the latest overview of Shared Lives in England.
Our Homeshare good practice guide sets out how to develop a Homeshare scheme.
More about our work:
- Films: http://vimeo.com/108993357 and http://bit.ly/ViZ6hx (older family carer support)
- The Telegraph: http://goo.gl/gM3Iq. The Guardian: http://bit.ly/fhHV3L; http://goo.gl/clzS4 (parents with learning disabilities); http://bit.ly/yMDCzK (Homeshare)
- Community Care: http://bit.ly/9I50Ki (dementia breaks)
- The Social Care Institute for Excellence (video): http://bit.ly/gpUJkM
A number of articles set out our vision for personalisation which builds more upon people’s relationships and which offer lessons from the personalisation of social care for others sectors:
- The new social care, Royal Society of Arts, 2013: http://goo.gl/6NPnP;
- Can we have a People Powered NHS? RSA, 2014: http://bit.ly/1psacBe;
- Closing the Winterbournes: http://bit.ly/QTuhhG;
- Putting people into personalisation, ResPublica and Hanover Housing: http://goo.gl/FcMRv.
Our sister organisation is Community Catalysts.